Besides the costumes, I made a colostomy bag cover for one of the kids at my oldest daughter, Emily's work. She works with disabled children. It was sort of hard to make simply because she called me and asked me to make this cover with no measurements, no pictures, no online references. She could only describe what she wanted and guess at her waist size. I finished and sent it off earlier this week so I hope to get some feedback in a few days as to how it fits and whether it works or not. The cover had to be able to fit but expand to continue to fit as the bag expands. I forgot to snap a picture before I sent it off but Emily got a picture with her cell phone before she took it to work so I'll post that as soon as I get it from her.
I really need to get busy on some new diaper covers for my little guy. He is two months old already and is outgrowing all diapers faster than I imagined! He has outgrown all of his newborn sized diapers and I only have a few size smalls made up. I do have quite a few one-size diapers I can use but not enough since my 1 1/2 year old is in diapers too.