Friday, October 9, 2009

Stuff in the mail

I got another Jamie Jumper done for Orion. It turned out better than the first one I made. I just need to do a little work with the snaps and stabilizing the trim up the front. I used plastic snaps because that's all I had but the pattern suggests metal. So now I need to order new dies for my snap press and then get some metal snaps. I also got the pants and lap tee cut out but I haven't gotten those sewn yet.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love getting stuff in the mail. I just ordered a bunch of new snaps and I'm waiting for them and any day those will arrive. I just got my new iron in the mail which I LOVE. It's the Oliso and it has neat little feet that keep it raised up off the ironing board while it's horizontal. It's touch activated so when you put your hand on it the feet go up inside the iron lowering it down onto the fabric. It's supposed to have your wrists a bit since you never have to tip the iron up. I debated for a long time between the Oliso and Rowenta. In the end, I went with the Oliso because, not only is it neat and gadget-y which I is fun and because you can leave it horizontal so your cats can't knock it off the ironing board (which is the reason I was getting a new iron in the first place). The other thing I got in the mail was the NykiBaby tags and they are super cute! I can't wait to get some sewn on the diapers.

I put a bunch of new things up on Beau Modele so that's looking pretty good. I very badly need to stock my Hyena cart store and Etsy store. Plus KCK is having an event so I need to sew a few things up for that. I've got a few ideas in my mind for some really cute embroidered KCK One's but I have to get busy on them since they are due on the 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment