Sunday, October 4, 2009

Getting through the days

Our new baby turned one month old yesterday. The first few weeks were just getting through the day with three of my six kids being age 3 and under. And two of those kids in diapers! It's been fun though and I wouldn't trade this time for anything in the world. I wish my kids would just stay little forever.

Here is a picture of him a couple days ago wearing a La-Di-Da diaper.

Photobucket

On to the sewing news!

I'm now an approved NykiBaby Seamstress! I purchased Nyki's pattern and loved it. It's a great diaper - it's one size, it's pocket, and it's easily adjustable. I'm going to start carrying them when I stock at Beau Modele congo and in my Hyena Cart store. I think they will be a great option for people who want a one-size diaper but don't like hook and loop type closures.

Photobucket

I made my daughter a Vegas style outfit for Homecoming week at her school. It started out as an Elvis costume but she didn't like the bell bottom pants or the way the shirt was so we customized it and ended up with this.

Photobucket

I've been working on some new inserts for my newborn diapers. I finally had a chance to try some of the bamboo fleece I bought and I love it. I was actually surprised by how much the fleece can hold.

Photobucket

I also made a Jamie Jumper for Orion and I think it turned out really cute. I can't wait to make more of these!

Photobucket

Here is one of the La-Di-Da diapers I'll be stocking at Beau Modele this Thursday. I made two of them because I like the combination of super soft Minkee with the PUL so much I couldn't resist making another one for my own stash.

Photobucket

Here is my 3 year old having fun while I was sewing. His brothers were both sleeping so I took the opportunity to stop what I was doing and play with him. We had a great time making cars with the Builders and Benders.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment