Monday, October 19, 2009

One Size Diaper Comparison

I thought it would be neat to do a diaper comparison of some of the diapers I sell so that anyone can see how they fit different size babies and kids.

I'll start with the NykiBaby One Size. It's a snap up pocket diaper.
If you want a one-size snap diaper these are the ones to get. I like these because they are easy to stuff and they fit all sizes very well.

In the first picture, you can see my newborn wearing the NykiBaby diaper.
He is about 8 1/2 pounds and 10 days old and he is wearing the diaper on it's smallest setting. Notice how well the legs fit - no gaps even with the skinny newborn chicken legs.

500

Here is a picture of my 15 month old toddler wearing the exact same NykiBaby diaper. He is 29 pounds and very chunky.
He is wearing the diaper on a medium setting but with the longest rise. It gives him more room for his larger thighs.

500

In this picture you see the same NykiBaby diaper again but this time it's being worn by my 3 1/2 year old, 40 pound son.
He doesn't really wear a diaper anymore but with the promise of a piece of candy he was pretty easily talked into putting on his brother's diaper for just a couple of minutes.

500

Next are the KCK One, one-size pocket diapers. If you want a one size pocket diaper with hook and loop closures, these are for you!
They are great because the hook and loop closures provide a great variety of fit options and they are super easy for others to use!

Here is my newborn wearing a KCK One. He is about 8 1/2 pounds in this picture and 12 days old.

500
This next picture shows my 15 month old wearing the same KCK One as in the picture above.
He is quite happy because is standing on a chair where he isn't really supposed to be!
The KCK is on a medium large setting for my chunky guy. He weighs 29 pounds.

500

The last picture is of my 3 1/2 year old (once again, bribed with a piece of candy) wearing the same KCK as the other two boys had on.
He is thinner and taller than my 15 month old and the diaper still fits him well. He is just over 40 pounds.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment